For fair marketplace, eget.com will help our buyer and seller. You want to get your store up and running without worrying about any unexpected high costs of running your business. Here’s where you can find more information on Seller Fees and commission charge.
Fees on Our Platform
Sale Price Fee
The sale price fee is based on the final sale price of your product. Sellers can take advantage of our low fees on every sale! We charge commission percent per final closing price transaction.
Take advantage of our premium options that enable you to have higher prominence on listing pages, enhanced features to optimize your listings, and more!
We may charge additional fees for specific categories depending on the size and the particular type of category.
- Free Member.
- Basic Member
- VIP Member
- Free member: if you are a individual Seller, your monthly sales under $1,000, you can choose this membership. eget.com will not help you post any advertise. You can just sale your product. if you want to change your membership, anytime you can.
- Basic Member: If you are a small business seller, your monthly sales under $3,000. you can choose this member ship. eget.com will put your store name on store list, also your store name will be appeared on eget.com advertise arear. if you wish to advertise on eget.com.
- VIP Member: If you are business seller, your monthly sales over $3,000 but less than $6,000 or you are wished to advertise, improve your business. you can choose this membership. eget.com will help you, put your store name on store list, and advertise on eget.com. also, eget.com will help you, post your advertising on our cooperated community website. google search engine will be easy to find your store.
If you are a business seller, you need to provide an EIN when setting up an account. It is a straightforward process to become a business account member and helps to simplify your life. eget.com will provide form 1099 for your tax return. If you are individual seller. you must provide tax ID to register a seller account.
- Monthly sales between $0.00~$1,000, Commission 11% will be applied.
- Monthly sales up to $3,000, Commission 10.5% will be applied.
- Monthly sales $3,000~$6,000 Commission 10% will be applied.
- Monthly sales $6,000 or up. Commission 9.5% will be applied.
- Sales tax of 7.25% is passed on to the buyer.
- Seller will collect shipping & handling.
How to Calculate: For example, you, as a seller, sold a product for the price of $100.00. The shipping is $2.00 (the buyer will incur this charge, and the money goes to the seller), and the sales tax $7.25 in this scenario.
Final payment: eget.com processes a payment of $109.25 and distributes $90.00 + $2.00(shipping fee) = $92.00 to the seller. eget.com will then take care of the state taxes ($7.25) and pay it to the necessary state party.
eget.com collects a total of 9.5% to 11% commission on the overall transaction. (Depended on total sales amount)
These are the general terms regarding seller fees.
- Unless noted otherwise, all fees will occur in USD
- Fees still apply if the category item closes earlier than expected
- Fees will apply on the present site and partner sites that may arrive in the future
- Remember to update your payment method as this may cause a temporary limit or suspension on your account
- We may adopt advertising and display different advertisements from partners on different categories
- Other Taxes may be an additional cost as per country regulations
Please note that we may have other terms and conditions and will update this page we evolve. Have fun in your selling adventure!